StoryBoard: Day1:- Remember As Always

Remember As Always!!!
Learn, Apply and Grow - Federal Polytechnic, Oko
I am never that a fearful type of a person. Though You may look surprised at the assertion of mine........well I dare not try to be unrealistic at this point because all you are about to hear now are either experienced, experimented or
witnessed.

It all began on the fated afternoon of Monday 19th, June 2017 as I travelled down to Atani the headquarters of Ogbaru local government of Anambra State where my school campus is sited to have my post scholarly clearance as all graduands of this unique institution does regularly. In case it may be of your interest though I believe you been longing to hear it, I 'm a fresh product of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Atani Campus, I graduated from the department of Computer Science in the School of Applied Sciences of the Institution.
<p> I arrived Atani at exactly 02:30pm and after exchanging pleasantries with my pals I left over there, I proceeded to the school where unfortunately I was so late that most offices I should have entered were under lock and key (Even when its still afternoon....lol) so I proceeded further to my ex-HOD's office and there, I met the wife who is also staffed by this great citadel of learning, we talked and talked until at a point I learnt that my current HOD is on seat then I opted and was excused to go see her which I did.
<p> I left the School environment and went home. On my way home, I saw my ex-lecturer and we had good time together but it just happened so fast then after, I decided to barge into some old friends at Grace & Mercy Lodge where I was quite received and entertained until it started raining profusely at this time, I dozed off into a deep sleep waiting for the rain to calm down but on that day, I really felt the wrath of nature because it was as if whenever I plead unto the rain to withdraw, that's when the rain will pick offence from me and increase it's momentum. I stayed there till 08:53pm  until I resolved to take the bull by it's horn by leaving the place.....................to be Continued  

StoryBoard: Day1:- Remember As Always StoryBoard: Day1:-  Remember As Always Reviewed by BES9JA on 02:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts